Admission Criteria and Processes
1. Prospective students will review the programs offered by UofSA on the website (http://
2. If students need more clarification, they will submit ‘Request Info’ via the website.
3. UofSA admissions staff will contact the students and provide the information. Additionally, the admissions staff will maintain a list of prospective students that request for information.
4. Students will submit their applications online. The Admissions office staff will contact the prospective student if completed application form is not received within 3 to 5 business days.
5. All the submitted applications are reviewed by Admissions Office within 5 business days from the date of submission and determine their eligibility for the applied programs.
6. The UofSA faculty may contact the applicants before the admission decision is made.
7. The admission decision is communicated electronically to the applicant.
8. The applicant if admitted, will register online via the secure portal.